My Daily Activity
I usually wake up at 04:00 am. I get up slowly at 04:10 am.
After that, I go to the bathroom for wash my face and brush my teeth. Then, I
usually morning pray at 05:20 am.
I study
at 06:00 am until 08:00 am. But, I sometimes sleep after morning pray. I always
have a breakfast at 08:00 am. Then, I watch cartoon film.
I take a bath at 09:00 am. Then, I wear my clothes. Next, I put on my make up
and I go to campus at 09:45 am. It takes about 15 minutes to get there. I come
home at 12:00 pm. I usually noon pray at 12:30 pm. After that, I often have a
big lunch with my family. Then, I go to the living room to watch tv with my
family and I do not always take a nap in
the noon.
I wake up at 04:00 pm,
take a bath, brush my teeth and get dressed. After all, I go to playing with my
friends in the block. We can playing many games if we was met such as rummy,
chess and sing together. Normally, I come home at 06:00 pm.
Every evening, I and my family
often evening pray together in the house. Then, we read al-Quran. After that,
we have a dinner at 08:00 pm. Then, I study and do my homework. I frequently
finishing my study at 10:30 pm. Next, I and my young brother watch tv together exactly Bioskop Trans Tv Movie, because we are so like western film. We finish
our watching tv at 11:45 am. After that, we go to the bathroom for washing our
teeth. Then, we go to our self bedrooms. Before I sleep, the last things I do
is locked the door, turn off the light, turn on sleep lamp and set the alarm.
So, I can get up early.
penyusunan kalimatnya terlalu kaku win, dan alur cerita terlalu terburu-buru
BalasHapusmungkin saran saya buatlah ceritanya agar lebih menarik okee ;) tetap semangaat